The rear axle is in. Used a pump jack to align the springs and get the U-bolts aligned up. Put the wheels on and put the car on the ground. Checked and measured fender to ground to make sure the car sits level. Replacing the rear torque boxes required a lot of measuring to make sure the springs align properly and the car is level. All good.
I installed stainless steel brake lines and the distribution block is for cars with dual exhaust. With the single exhaust set up, the rubber hose for the brake line would run too close to the exhaust pipes if you were to add dual exhaust later. Thus, the rubber would get too hot and possibly burst.
Inside the rear wheel well.
Bought 15 inch steel styled rims. I added disc brakes in the front and since the 14 inch rims didn't have enough clearance I had to go larger. Better looking than the 14 inch rims with hub caps.